[KurdishLinux] KurdLUG Digest, Vol 1, Issue 1

Niels Dettenbach nd at syndicat.com
Mon Dec 1 11:14:39 CET 2008

Dear Giggs,

many thanks for your email, your interest and your time.

Im a little busy these days - so i will write more after the next days. Here
just some points for first:

If you like you can do and / or organize things like:

 1.) Beeing a / the moderator of the kurd-lug mailing list.

 2.) Create a simple website (CMS based) for the kurd-lug - i.e. with:
	* ruby on rails?
	* ZOPE / ZMS (i will provide the ZOPE with ZMS installation)
	* ZOPE / Plone (i will provide the ZOPE with Plone installation)

While ruby on rails works on and with ruby, ZOPE is implemented in Python and
most apps could be implemented as "DTML" (ZOPE DTML - see http://zope.org for
details). I'm more active under ZOPE - so i can provide you with my help
within ZOPE.

 3.) Create contacts within your institute and arbil? May be you can
organize / host a first Kurd LUG with students meeting in your institute?
Publish the Kurd LUG idea, addresses (website / mailing list) within your
institute and / or outside (like in the free press)?

Please feel free to ask me anytime you need. In the next weeks i will have
some more time again for beeing active within or for the kurd LUG.

I will provide you anything you need at our servers. Im open to give you shell
(ssh) access to kurd LUG server ressources after a while (for your person
only) too.

btw: pls write further mails to me above my personal email address
nd at syndicat.com.

best regards,

Niels.

--

---

  Niels Dettenbach
  ---
  Syndicat IT&Internet
  http://www.syndicat.com
  T.-Muentzer.-Str. 2, 37308 Heilbad Heiligenstadt - DE
  ---
  Kryptoinfo:
  PGP public key ID 651CA20D
  Fingerprint: 55E0 4DCD B04C 4A49 1586  88AE 54DC 4465 651C A20D
  https://syndicat.com/pub_key.asc
  ---