[KurdishLinux] How many members do we have ?

Niels Dettenbach nd at syndicat.com
Mon Mar 1 15:01:14 CET 2010

Dear Giggs,

nice to hear from you again. Thought most of kurdistan is'nt interestend
in this LUG anymore...

On 03/01/10 09:49, Giggs wrote:
> I know i said i would start doing some work in order to introduce the
> Kurdish youth to linux etc...But i've been super busy lately and didnt have
> the time nor the enthusiasm to do so.

THis sound very good. If you need some further help here pls let me know
this. I will do my best...

> So this time, i though i should see how many members we have in our kurdlug,
> and how many of them are in Erbil, if there are any, maybe we can meet and
> talk about the Kurdlug, and then start doing something.

We are officially three or four? You should have access to the member
list here...

> Lets hope that this time, *we will do something!
...yes,
my colleague Marc is currently in Erbil for a few days - i'm not...

best regards,

Niels.

--
---